- SPRING BREAK CAMPS APRIL 3-7TH, APRIL 10-14TH
- AGES 4-12 CO-ED
- FIRST TIMERS, BEGINNER, INTERMEDIATE, ADVANCED
- 9AM-12:30PM MONDAY-FRIDAY
- $250/$225 MEMBER RATE
- $10/DAY TO STAY AFTER FOR LATE PICK UP
- EMAIL MREID@EVO.COM OR CALL 206-632-7090 TO REGISTER
AM Camps 9:00AM-12:30PM $250-$225 Members
PM Camps 1:00PM-4:30PM $250-$225 Members
All Day 9:00AM-5:00PM $400-$350 Members
- Week 1 June 19-23rd (co-ed age 5-12)
- Week 2 June 26-30th (co-ed age 5-12)
- Week 3 July 3-7th (co-ed age 5-12)
- Week 4 July 10-14th (Girls Only AM)
- Week 5 July 17-21st (5-Under Only AM)
- Week 6 July 24-28th (co-ed age 5-12)
- Week 7 July 31-Aug 4th (co-ed age 5-12)
- Week 8 Aug 7-11th (co-ed age 5-12)
- Week 9 Aug 14-18th (co-ed age 5-12)
- Week 10 Aug 21-25th (co-ed age 5-12)
- Week 11 Aug 28-Sep 1st (co-ed age 5-12)
- 9:00am – 9:30am : Check-in, drop-off, and open warm-up
- 9:30am -10:00am: Daily goals and stretching
- 10:00am – 11:00am: Instructors lead small groups with instruction and activities
- 11:00am – 11:30am: Lunch (MUST BRING OWN SACK LUNCH)
- 11:30pm – 12:00pm: Instructors work with small groups on set goals
- 12:00pm -12:30pm Showcase
- 12:30pm: Parent Pickup!
- 1:00pm – 1:30pm: Check-in, drop-off, and open warm-up
- 1:30pm – 2:00pm: Daily goals and stretching
- 2:00pm – 4:30pm: Instructors lead small groups with activities
- 3:00pm – 3:30pm: Snack Break (MUST BRING OWN SACK LUNCH)
- 3:30pm – 4:30pm: Instructors work with small groups on set goals
- 4:30pm: Parent Pickup!
- TO REGISTER PLEASE EMAIL firstname.lastname@example.org AND INCLUDE:
- FULL NAME
- T-SHIRT SIZE
- AM, PM, OR ALL DAY
- PHONE #
To pre-register for our Sunday 12&Under classes visit:
www.skatelikeagirl.com and go to http://www.skatelikeagirl.com/sea.html
and fill out the jot.form and save $$
You can also just drop in for the classes on a first come, first served basis.
All Together Skatepark After-school Programs
Based on the popularity of our summer skateboard camps (Link to Video) we are now offering after school skate programming. All Together Skatepark is Seattle’s only indoor skatepark. We are conveniently located in Seattle’s Wallingford neighborhood and offer a fun, friendly, safe and positive skateboarding experience for all ages with a focus on creating strong connections with and between youth participants. The After School Skate Program will be led by experienced skaters with years of teaching experience.
Skateboarding is a healthy activity that builds strength, balance and confidence as well as camaraderie among peers. Classes will be for all abilities ages 5-11 and students will be broken up into groups based on their goals. We focus on trick learning, training and group skating. We plan new tricks every week including basics for first timers up to advanced technical maneuvers for the seasoned skater.
Classes will be held M-F from 3-5pm with 1 hour of training and 1 hour of practice.
Sessions rollover so you can do as many days of the week that work for your child’s schedule.
(Starting Monday, November 7th)
Pricing: $125/week + Tax (5 sessions)
$100/week + Tax members (5 sessions)
$30/day + Tax drop in rate (1 session)
No Equipment – No Problem, skateboards and pads are included in the cost.
Free Clif Kid Z-bars will be provided as snacks
For more info please contact email@example.com or call 206.632.7090
All Together Skatepark
3500 Stone Way N.
Seattle, WA 98103
We host camps for every scheduled day off during the school year. Below is a calendar with the days in 2016 and 2017 including winter break, mid-winter break and spring break. These camps fill up fast so it would be a good idea to reserve a space now. Camps are all abilities with ages ranging from 4-12. We break off into groups based on goals and we strive for them with ATS counselors. We also practice pushing, turning, tic-tacking, dropping down ramps, dropping in on ramps as well as advanced tricks. Please call or email with any questions or to sign up.
or CALL 206.632.7090 (Mon-Fri from 2pm-9pm)
April 4th – 8th – ($250 non-member rate, $225 member) – LIMITED, SIGN UP TODAY!
April 11th – 15th – ($250 non-member rate, $225 member) – FULL !
Here is what we will need from you:
- Full name of Participant
- T-Shirt size request
- Which week? (4th – 8th or 11th – 15th)
Day of Schedule:
9:00am – 9:30am : Check-in, drop-off, and open warm-up
9:30am -10:00am: Daily goals and stretching
10:00am – 12:00pm: Instructors lead small groups with activities
11:00am – 11:30am: Lunch (MUST BRING OWN SACK LUNCH)
11:30pm – 12:30pm: Instructors work with small groups on set goals
12:30pm: Parent Pickup!
COME SKATE WITH US!
Clif Kid is All Together Skatepark’s Official Snack Sponsor! Thank you Clif Kid for keeping us fueled during camp!